follow site Description:
premium quality glass tubes are produced from borosilicate glass that provides excellent chemical resistance and durability. The tubes are available in Various sizes and feature uniform bottoms and fire-polished rims. They are neatly packaged in boxes of 250 and are shrink-wrapped in plastic film to keep them particle free.
Features and Benefits:
• Made from superior quality borosilicate glass to reduce pH changes and contaminants that are potentially leached from tubes made from soda lime glass.
• Tubes can be used for tissue culture and blood banks.
• Tubes are chemically inert.
• Tubes feature well-rounded bottoms and smooth, fire-polished rims.
• Dimensional specifications are rigidly controlled for reliable, uniform results.
Material: Type 1, Class B Borosilicate Glass
Spin Rate: Max. ~ 4500 rpm
Melting Point (Log n=4): 1460ºC (+/-20ºC)
Softening Point (Log n=7.6): 1220ºC (+/-20ºC)
Freezing Point: -50ºC
Expansion = 5 ~ 6 x 10-6 k-1
• ISO 9001:2008
• Meets ASTM E890 Specification, Type 1 Requirements
(Standard Specification for Disposable Glass Culture Tubes)
|H - 10075||10 X 75mm, 3ml||250 Per box|
|H - 12075||12 X 75mm, 5ml||250 Per box|
|H - 13100||13 X 100mm, 7ml||250 Per box|
|H - 16100||16 X 100mm, 10ml||250 Per box|
|H - 16125||16 X 125mm, 10ml||250 Per box|
|H - 16150||16 X 150mm, 15ml||250 Per box|
Note: Any institution or individual who reuses a disposable glass culture tube must bear full resposibility for its safety and effectiveness.